Friday, August 3, 2012

"Your gallantry at attempting to save me from the big bad mean cows was noble in a moronic sort of way."

While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3)

I'm going to admit that I may be a little bias when it comes to Abbi Glines' books. She happens to be one of my favourite authors as of right now.

So obviously I liked this book. Cage York . It was perfectly paced but I would have liked a little more character development on Cage. Cage York is my type of guy :pierced, slightly possessive, and likes to think and talk dirty. (No Tattoos but I'll let that slide this time Abbi). He captured my heart in Because of Low I would have pictured him with a girl that he could banter a little more with but some how Eva seemed to work. Eva's POV Prologue had me balling (BEWARE). While It Lasts, was everything I had hoped for. There were tears and laughter and tons of swooning. If you have enjoyed the first two books in the series, you'll LOVE While It Lasts.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment