Thursday, January 19, 2012

Here we gooooooo....

Well, I've done it. I started blogging again. Mostly this is going to be for my stories and the novel I'm working on (currently untitled). The editor who was helping me stated "It is amazing that how eloquently you have tackled such a difficult topic." I believe that was a compliment but it could be because I was paying her. Anyway I plan on self Publishing the novel and maybe some short stories on Kindle and for the Nook. In addition to my writings you'll also get to hear what I think about the books I've been reading. Lucky you! Also lucky for you that I read about 2 books a week when I'm not boggled by my school work. I'll probably post some teasers the more follower I get. You can also find me on Good Reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment